Hello! My name is Katja, I am autistic and have ADHD. I am here to share my story, to advocate for autism acceptance, and to help everyone (including me) learn about neurodiversity. You are also very welcome to find me on Instagram.
Latest from the blog
- On “The Female Autism Phenotype and Camouflaging: a Narrative Review”An overview of the article about the female autism phenotype and camouflaging by Laura Hull, K. V. Petrides, and William Mandy. Enjoy and learn!
- VocabularyDictionary of some commonly occurring terms used in relations to neurodiversity and autism.
- Autism in SloveniaA bit of insight into the state of autism awareness and acceptance in Slovenia – where I live.
- I’m here. Now what?Just me pouring my heart out. Haha
- Hello world!My name is Katja and this is my story. Check out a bit about me here.